In order to offer a better service, Global Water Service needs to ask and collect your personal data. This reporting is born to show you how your data are managed and used, and how you can intervene in any moment to change them or ask for deletion, as it is established by EU regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR). This regulation has been put in force on May 25th 2018 and is related to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing and free movement of personal data.
For any further doubt you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Data controller
The Data controller is Wts Srl con sede legale in Via Trasta 14 – 1612 Genova Campi.
For information regarding the rights provided for by art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, such as, for example, the modification, cancellation, rectification, etc., of one's personal data, please contact the Data Controller at email@example.com, or by calling +39.010.7451845.
3. Collection of personal data
Global Water Service collects the data of its users in order to offer new services and improve their experience on its website. The user is not obliged to provide any type of data, but without these information some services may not be available, for example the management of an order.The required data are necessary for the website to manage the user:
- Contact data: name, surname, shipping address, phone number
- Invoice data: company name, VAT number, invoicing address
- Account data: e-mail address and password
- Your acceptance or refusal to receive our informative or commercial newsletter
4. Sharing of data with third party
The service suppliers are companies that help us in many ways for our activity. For example, they care about operations, services, apps, advertising, and tools of the website. We use our services suppliers to show you targeted information, online advertising that meet your interest about our services or for statistical purposes. Those services suppliers can insert cookies in your device though our services (third party cookies).
Since Global Water Service is using services from third party, in accordance with the request of the Personal Data Protection Authority, here’s the link to related Privacy Policies
- Google Analitycs e Youtube https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
- Google+ http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
- MailUp https://www.mailup.it/informativa-privacy/
- PayPal https://www.paypal.com/it/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
Cookies are divided into technical, analysis and profiling:
- Technical cookies are the ones used in particular for “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of a service of the company of the information explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, in order to provide said service" (cfr. Section 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code).They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed by the owner or manager of the website. They can be divided into browsing cookies or session cookies, which guarantee for normal browsing and the use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate oneself, in order to access restricted areas)
- Functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse in relation to a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase), in order to improve the service offered. To install these cookies, prior consent by the user is not required
- Analytic cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in an aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site
Most browsers allow, through their settings, to delete cookies and prevent them from being set again in the future.
Please note that some of our features may not work properly without cookies.
At this address you can individually and automatically change the settings for third-party services used by this and other sites: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte.
Each time a new user accesses our site, the brief information is displayed, with the link to the extended information, in a box at the bottom of the screen.
By continuing to browse the site, the user expresses consent to what we indicate in the information.
Consequently, the information will no longer be shown on the pages subsequently visited.In the event that the device you use for navigation is used by other people, we advise you, once the session is over, to delete the cookies to allow other users to read the information and make a choice.
6. Installed cookie
|_gat||Analytics||Mandatory for Google analytics|
|_ga||Analytics||Mandatory for Google analytics|
|_gid||Analytics||Mandatory for Google analytics|
|frontend_lang||Technical||Save the settings for the language|
|session_id||Technical||Save the session id|
|tz||Technical||Save the settings fo the timezone|
|visitor_uuid||Technical||Save the visitor id|
|website_cookies_bar||Technical||Save the acceptance of the cookie bar|
7. Storage of personal dataThe personal data collected, are kept until a cancellation request by the user has been made. The request can be done by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the email address used for registration.